Translate

Set Your Main Biz On Autopilot!

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Hello,  Today is a great day for a blog post, don't ya think? 

There are 2 things I want to teach today,  #1  today I learned that you can buys PSA's  with your T-Credits.  Lol...   You should know me by now,  I had to buy them that's a great resource now hopefully the PSA's are active.

Now this gives me the opportunity to mention the STANDING ORDER...   Many people join SFI and hesitate on creating a standing order,  And those people just don't understand that (Theoretically)does more damage than good.  That by having a standing order with 1500 or more VP that is what keeps you in the commission bracket

so Lesson #1 - By Creating a Standing order for 125 T-Credits, your standing order is taken care of then with the T-Credits you can take 100 of them and purchase 10+5 PSA's and you get 109vp for the purchase!

So Now you have 15 PSA's to help and work with!  Granted not all will be active but that's pretty good numbers if you ask me

I wish our Team Great Success,
Travis Best Bronze Team Leader
Skype: travisbst1977

No comments:

Post a Comment